Flambé and tunesian crochet


Today I'd like to introduce to you my favorite Yarn and show you two infinity scarfs I've made of it. It's called Flambé, made by Gründl. It's aviable in six different shades, of which these two are my favorites:

Nr. 23


Nr. 25
They look quite similar on the pictures, both contain greys, blues and turquoises. The difference is, that Nr. 23 mostly consists of green and a beautiful dark red, whereas Nr. 25. contains brown.

The yarn is a mixture of 48% viscose, 44% wool and 8% acrylic. What I love about this yarn is not only the colors but also the different  thickness of the thread. On one spot it's thin and shiny, on another point it's thick and bulky.

I made some infinity scarfs using the wool, one I made for my girl in shade 23. I worked double crochets and added some beads in the puffy spots afterwards.





For myself I used 25 and tried tunesian crochet for the first time. It was a lot of fun and took a lot less time to make. I worked the tunesian double stitch - TDS (and probably altert it a bit ^^) and noticed that not only it was faster but it also needed less yarn.





Please let me know, dear reader, what you think of this yarn. Have you used it yourself? Do you like the scarfs?
I'd also like to know what you think of the tunesian crochet! Are you interested in tutorial videos? I might be doing some tutorials this summer. :-)

please leave your comment!
hooky hugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger - Abo

Email - subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow me